ME

ME

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stray Thoughts

After my recent sparkling days, as the weekend approached I veered back into my usual regimen of idle days. My return to inactivity, thus far, isn’t accompanied by the intense frustration of the pre really good days and, I have managed to take a couple of leisurely walks to grab some photos of the blossom on The Stray. No doubt the rain of the past couple of days will have devastated that glorious scene, so it’s just as well I managed the straywards meander when I did!

It does seem that my ‘pacing’ is starting to come together but, I also recognize the necessity of taking the occasional opportunity to stretch those self-imposed limitations. At times, as in the past few mornings, the body finds its own way (various discomforting symptoms) of telling one to exercise a little caution.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely photos. The storm on Friday blew away an awful lot of the blossom here in York. It looked like snow swirling around at times as we walked down by the river. Glad to see you are managing to get out and about a bit. The Stray is a wonderful open space.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, my friend.

Namaste

Malcolm said...

Thanks Martyn, thanks Isaiah for your kind comments.