ME

ME

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Lifes little trials - always at the ready


And today the giddiness /vertigo returned (see post ‘The Eye of the Storm’ http://sinnaluvva.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-eye-of-storm-of-health-non-well.html ), the top half of my head apparently heading for the ceiling as my legs quiveringly collapsed me back onto the sofa. Torso, arms, hands, and feet shivered whilst legs trembled, in some kind of fearfully panicked response. Of course, my spastic colon ensured the lavatory was flushing overtime; strange how life’s little ailments never seem to attack alone!

These events occurred just when I’d been quietly celebrating the overcoming of a wretched cold, which I’d had to endure for three weeks. There seems to be a lot of bugs about this year, perhaps there always are but, we only become aware of them when we join the legions of fellow sufferers.

Today I was fortunate to get an urgent appointment with a nurse practitioner and, she was able to arrange an appointment for tomorrow with Dr Desha who will apply the Epley manoeuvre to treat BPPV(to try and shift the crystals in the inner ear, which are apparently a cause).

No comments: