ME

ME

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Good Day

I entered the day with aching limbs and, an (all too familiar) inability to concentrate. As per the norm, Helen readied herself for morning worship .. of God not me .. whilst I remained au lit for some necessary rest. Emerged from the duvet lair at 11.20am and, as the day progressed, was pleased to discover that yesterday's activity had none of the severe repercussions about which I am always a little apprehensive.

By mid-afternoon I felt ready to take a brief brisk walk, a shorter route than yesterday as my knees and leg muscles were giving me a few warning shots. After this, I still had suffient energy left to take a shower so, that's a bonus!

This evening, my beloved and I have settled down to watch "A Child of Our Time" (BBC1) and, energy reserves permitting, hope to watch "Foyle's War" (ITV1). As accompaniment to the TV habit, the contents of a bottle of 'Lindemans Bin 95, Sauvignon Blanc, 2003' are being consumed "for the stomach's sake".

All in all, an enjoyable leisurely day!

No comments: