ME

ME

Monday, May 21, 2007

Idle Words

A light bright sunshiny morning greets me, after a night of restlessness (or at least fitful bouts of vividly naturalistic dreams scattered amongst seemingly endless periods of wakefulness); the bright and airy morning is welcome but, the real surprise is that I should feel wide awake at such an unearthly hour! Malcolm and alertness by 6.00am have not, of late, been considered the most usual of bedfellows.

Both my better judgement and the wisdom of my beloved, militate against removing myself from the duvet lair and getting dressed. Perhaps, the odd occasional aberration from my abnormal normality is permissible but, one must always reckon on the hidden cost; I’m still recuperating from
the most recent setback so, it’s probably more sensible to err on the side of caution.

Helen brings the laptop to her Lord and Master, enabling him to tap out these few idle words from his divan comfort zone.

For life, love and sunshine, I give thanks.

1 comment:

Elli said...

There's nothing as good as a duvet
when your weary and feel a bit low,
so wrap it around and just snuggle
makes you feel so much better and so.
Pull it tight in around and just wallow, and feel the big hug that it gives, makes your muscles relax, your eyes slowly close and you drift off to dream in sheer bliss.

Lots of love and hugs ElliXXX
HAVE A GOOD DAY.