ME

ME

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The X Factor - no disagreements here

No disagreements with the outcome of tonight’s X Factor. Andy was absolutely sensational, Brenda was … well ... Brenda ... and that’s more than good enough for me. Thought it was one of the weaker Journey South performances, especially as it began, although it developed well. Pleased to see Shayne on form once more and, still feel that his career will go a long way … not the market us oldies buy into but he’s good at what he does.

The Conways performed really well, considering the pressure they were under after last week’s controversy but, sadly, Nicholas once again failed to live up to any potential he may have. Three duff performances in a row are the reason he’s out.


And Chico ... it's the feelgood factor, great entertainment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chico is hilarious , long may he reign !

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, party on the Chico!

Andy definately gets my vote to win the whole thing - so smmmmoooooth!

As to the Conways - they did better this week for sure. Have to ask - did you notice the other girl (slightly fatter dark haired one...shame on me for not knowing their names) who took the lead for some of the song. She is soooo much of a better singer than the fake red haired one who usually leads. The red haired one's voice is a bit squeaky and it always sounds to me like she has too much saliva in her mouth. That other girl should be the lead every week!

But I doubt they'll last beyond next week. Chico adds too much to the show to go, Andy and Brenda are simply too talented, Journey South are usually phenomenal and Shayne will have all the teeny-bopper gurlies texting in like crazy (not my cup of tea any more, but I reckon if I was 14 again, I'd be swooning!)

Ca

CA

Malcolm said...

Strange how Chico seems to have grown on everyone ... at first I was just unable to take him seriously but, then it dawned ... take him frivolously and he's brilliant.

Yes, I did notice the girl in the Conways with the best voice! Agree entirely, if she'd taken the lead vocal they perhaps wouldn't have been struggling so much.