ME

ME

Monday, June 12, 2006

A Sign of Hope

I bade the distant peals of thunder welcome and, rejoiced as they rumbled into middle and near distance. My rejoicing was strengthened, and hope reared its head once more, at commencement of the rains down pouring. Each drop of water, as it struck the ground, resonated through my mind; a portent of release from the cloying heat of recent days.

This first and heavy fall didn’t sustain itself sufficiently to fulfil all my requirements but, at least, I manage to rejoice in this day the Lord has made and live in hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It didn't really come to much here. The air seems to have cleared a bit though.

Just set up a new webring for Yorkshire based bloggers as the old one no longer seems to be current.

You can find out more at.

www.yorkshirebloggers.blogspot.com

Hope you decide to join !