ME

ME

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not So Much A Setback (More A Way of Life)

I'm experiencing so many technical gliches on 'MySpace' that, once again, I'm duplicating a blog entry from 'Words of An Hirsute Antiquity' here ... just in case ...

"After a joyously calm start to the morning, things became a little tougher mid-afternoon. It’s quite odd how a quite gentle walk can suddenly turn into an arduous expedition, not so much a mood swing, more a body one. Sometimes one’s body is just so reluctant to do what it’s told. It’s been well drilled into me how much one has to listen to their body but, there are times when we just have to show it who’s the master. The minor discomforting setback, recorded by Sinna Luvva, although of today’s vintage, already seems like ancient history.

These little incidents, when I seem to have lost control, serve as a useful reminder of just how much I am able to do with my life! Sure, it’s an inconvenience not to be able to do too much forward planning but, I am loved and accepted for who I am, not what or how much I can do."

No comments: