ME

ME

Monday, December 05, 2005

A Time of Testing

Yesterday, Heterocon commented on how I needed to “call upon all my reserves of stamina and courage” in order to keep an appointment in town. These words proved so prophetic and, the visit turned out to be quite a test of nerve. Firstly, I arrived in town early for the appointment and, what with my erratic bladder and spastic colon, thought I should visit the loo before heading across to the dental surgery. Surprise, surprise, (or should that be NO surprise, NO surprise?), the only public toilets in town were CLOSED / OUT OF ORDER! So, it’s off to BHS we go … thank you BHS.

Arrived in good time at the surgery and, dazzling sunshine was streaming through the waiting room window, total sensory overload! It was such a relief to be called up to the treatment room! Now, it’s waiting time until treatment commences in the New Year.

After the appointment, went to collect my beloved chauffeuse but, her appointment with Working Link was running over time. That’s when the panic attack kicked in! However, as you’ll see, by the fact that I’m writing this blog, I did eventually get home safely.

So that’s today’s big adventure out of the way … (Sinna Luvva sighs and mops his brow in relief) … nicotine sticks have been much in demand!

No comments: