ME

ME

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The day condensed ...

Just as well I did an early blog because, as so frequently, it's been a fairly uneventful day. A trip into town to transfer some funds and, buy a couple of books from a remainders shop then back home to prepare a tuna pasta for lunch.

Got out for my brief brisk walk later in the afternoon, before spreading some grass seed on the now adequately watered lawn. Did a bit of largely unfruitful graphics work earlier this evening then attempted to get my e-mails read!

A quiet day indeed ... a gathering awareness of the body's discomfort; perhaps quitting smoking has proved quite injurious as far as my health's concerned. Confusion and concentration lapses have certainly become much more evident of late, the memory ain't as efficient as .... sorry, what was I saying .... ! To put it another way ... just as well I did an early blog .... at least I think I did ...

No comments: