ME

ME

Thursday, April 21, 2005

An Ordinary Day e-mailing the Pope

Just an ordinary day, set off at 7.55AM to go for my 8.20 appointment with my GP. After this appointment returned home for a coffee and then, off again this time to see my dentist for a 10.00AM visit. Two deep fillings required but, being a sensitive soul required further shots of novocaine during the procedure. By lunchtime my cheek was well and truly puffed-up; I could hardly recognize the stranger sharing the loo with me when I looked into the mirror.

Prepared a quite exquisite tuna pasta for lunch, then polished my halo before settling down to see if I could manage to eat. Pasta proved so easy to assimilate but, managing a hot drink proved altogether more perplexing.

Did a bit more wood-preserving in the garden and, a minute bit of tidying up ... all in all not too bad a day by recent standards. No doubt the sunshine proved encouraging.

This evening is proving more relaxing, sending off e-mails to Benedict XVI and sundry other persons. As I'm just ready to watch the final part of a series (whose name eludes me at the moment) based on a Patrick Hamilton trilogy, I'll have to love and leave you for the time being. Doubtless I'll be back!

The text of our e-mail to Benedetto XVI can be read on Heterocon's Blog!

No comments: