ME

ME

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunshine and Shadows!

Every morning of late I seem to have woken up with a sore throat. A good grating clearance of same physiological atrtefact goes someway to easing the irritation but, obviously, provides no longer term solution. Anyway, 'tis not my intention to complain (it simply comes naturally, some may say) so I'll attempt to look at the positive.

For the last couple of sunshiny days I've felt so much more positive but, I always feel the real test comes when I encounter any problems which my "short-fuse" is able to blow-up out of all proportion. But, let's look on the bright side; at least I recognize the problem. Perhaps, recent weeks have seen a few too many (of more routine than the norm) problems and, my over-reaction was in fact quite normal! I actually know that my response was quite over the top but also, I realize it was much more sane and normal than voting Tory would be! You see, every cloud could (potentially) have a slate-grey lining.

For the last three days I've managed my routine brisk-brief-walk without too great an effort of will or musculature! Whether I have the courage, or will, to attempt any greater endeavour remains to be seen. Who knows, it may be possible for me to get out of bed, feeling refreshed, before 9.30AM if this type of progress continues!

In everything give thanks!

No comments: