ME

ME

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Witching Hour

The witching hour approaches and, despite the eyelids heaviness, it seems no time since I emerged into todays first light. Well, to be honest, the first light I experienced was many hours after the days first light but, it was still some fourteen hours ago. This all suggests a sense in which I am well and truly content; if I was really as depressed as I sometimes feel the days would never fly by!

It really is quite amazing how such a psychosomatic mess as yours truly can still find contentment. Certainly recent days have found a much calmer me. Physically I may still be in free-fall but, apart from a concentration deficit, mentally I'm feeling stronger.

Time spent with ma belle Helene is always a blessing; we are so fortunate.

I must remind myself : "In everything give thanks .."

No comments: