ME

ME

Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Veneer Cracks

My emotions are extremely close to the surface today, anger and tears most closely aligned. Tactless persons trying to push their merchandise in one's own time and space [see ALIEN INTRUSIONS], inept workmen (of whom we've had a surfeit in recent months), and coping with and supporting others with problems, do not always sit well alongside my post-viral depressive condition!

The protestant work ethic has a lot to answer for too! I constantly feel guilty that I am unable to tackle many little tasks, both around the house and elsewhere; sometimes its the spirit but more often the flesh that proves unwilling!

Currently, I'm sat in front of the computer, awaiting a call from the Doctors Surgery, having realised I am perhaps even less well than I thought I knew!

No comments: