ME

ME

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A route less travelled

Having, in the past half-hour, chivvied up a friend to get blogging, the realisation struck me that I may as well obey my own commandments. Frequently seems like no-one else will. I've just been messing around with some different prototype web-pages today, the old faithful that I'd never previously used 'Net Objects Fusion'.

I've temporarily uploaded them to my Bravehost website but, I don't really know whether it's a route I'm prepared to travel. Seems to me much better to start each page from scratch! Once again the rain has been set in for most of the day but, despite earlier exhaustion and sundry aches and pains in what should be flexible joints, I still managed to get in a brief brisk walk this afternoon.

Tomorrow, for my sins (or should that read pains) I visit my GP, in the early hours, followed by a trip to the Dentists at what still seems to me like an early hour. When I'm feeling most tired, during the day, it sometimes helps to attempt to do a bit of mind-stretching work ... on the other hand the same exercise has also been known to finish me off. Life does get confusing but never more tedious than I allow.

Don't let the blog bog you down!

No comments: