ME

ME

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wet, Windy and a little Wild!

An intermittently wet and windy day seems an adequate symbol of some of today's events [see "The TV Saga absurdly concluded" on 'Broad Thoughts From Heterocon']. Fortunately I was able to leave the house for my BBW (brief brisk walk) in the afternoon after Helen had returned from shopping and a visit to the gym. Before setting out for my 39 minutes airing, I prepared a char-grilled Salmon & Peppers jacket potato filling, for our lunch.

Without the BBW, the Supreme Being alone knows where my temper would have led me. Once the anger-flow starts the pettiest little thing triggers a further response! Whilst one school of thought seems to think it's good "to let it all out", my GP assures me that its not at all good for my health.

The Bush bop bag proved useful to release tension but, it keeps letting itself down (i.e deflating) unlike the real thing that keeps puffing itself up, as some kind of divine agent!

No comments: