ME

ME

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The End Of A Month Of Bluster And Fluster!

After all the bluster of the politicians, over the past month, it seems highly fitting that the weather in my home territory has also turned blustery! Gusts of wind and squally showers ... how fitting for election day.

I have performed my civic duty and went out to vote for the best candidate (LibDem) in with a chance for the Parliamentary Election, and the LibDem in the County Council one . It will, as usual be quite relaxing to listen to some of the satirists and impressionists, (especially looking forward to Bremner, Bird and Fortune on Channel 4), once the polls have closed.

Helen has just gone round to the Polling Station to do her little stint as a teller, I just hope that her party wins again for the parliamentary seat (pinched from the Tories eight years ago) and also, it would make things even better if they could gain the County Council seat. As I am so assured that I vote the right way, why do some others have to be so contrary?

I don't ask for much Lord. You know what I'm thinking!

Having enjoyed a superb bottle of the sparkling stuff last night, it would be really great if I had a reason to enjoy a few more bubbles tomorrow!

No comments: