ME

ME

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Like Going To Sea In A Sieve

The floating sensation, recorded yesterday, has already returned ... less than one and a half hours after my emergence into a new day. Perhaps as the day goes on, a semblance of what used to be my 'normality' will return. Of course, it's always a good idea to question just what it means to be normal, but I would much prefer it if that necessity never occurred.

Everything swims around me; it feels almost as if the top of my head is concertina-ing down to my chin and back again. Maybe, it's purely and simply a result of reducing my previous medication in preparation for the new one.

No-one wants this sorting out more than myself. Ill health is not exactly a barrel of laughs, but this empty cask is certainly making a lot of noise.

No comments: