ME

ME

Monday, May 16, 2005

Slipping And A Sliding ...

It's currently 8.30PM and, my head is having tantrums against it's environment. 'Giddiness' is not quite the right word, nor is 'floating'. Le mot juste est tres elusive! An almost tender pounding radiates from the eyebrow line to a point just behind the ears; meantime the top of the cheeks tingle and, my ears are like resonating chambers for the silence of hollowness.

Has that old curse "abstainers hangover" struck again or, is this "evening sickness" one of the less recorded symptoms of the male menopause? The most probable culprit is getting out of bed early this morning .... see 'Menopausal Meanderings' and 'Why Can't I Just Accept It?' on Heterocon's Blog for more details.

In the ramblings of Heterocon you may find even more light is shed on the sorry condition of my soul! Anyway, it is now approximately 21 hours since my last (reduced) dose of venlafaxine so that could well account for some of the head-drift; in another hour or so I will be commencing the new medication .. Zispin. Perhaps this may produce miracles, otherwise I'll just have to keep calling on 'YHWH and Son'.

No comments: