ME

ME

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Have A Nice Day!

Tuesday already, and it seems like only yesterday that it was Monday. The tricks time plays on us ... but of course there is only one time, otherwise we'd have no communication on this front! Today has seen a slight improvement in the weather and I actually managed to get a wee bit of work done in the garden.

I've managed to spend a bit of time designing covers for some of my DVD compilations; even if I'm not doing much real-life painting these days I can at least find a little creative outlet on the computing machine.

The sunlight is periodically flooding the room wherein I type and have my being so, in return I go to the window and return its warm smile. Guess what, the response to my kind gesture is for the solar phenomena to hide itself behind a slate-grey cloud.

I don't think we Brits are obsessed by the weather, do you?

No comments: