ME

ME

Saturday, May 21, 2005

You Can't Win 'em All

Eurovision Song-Fest

Well, I'm sorry to report, my hunch didn't quite pay off ... Romania coming third and Moldova somewhere in the top third .... but not so disastrously wrong as Heterocon's markings after hearing all contestants. I cannot doubt Heterocon's integrity, it's just such a shame that most of those who vote in these song-fests get it wrong.

So, we can lay to rest the Eurovision Song Contest for (the best part of) another year and return to abnormality.

Despite a reasonably early start to the day, I managed to get quite a bit done. Obtained, and potted-up, a few more oxygenating weeds for the pond as well as acclimatising some cloud minnows to the aquarium. Can I really cope with all this excitement? .... Perhaps YHWH knows!

No comments: