ME

ME

Monday, April 09, 2012

of spoonie normality

Each time I’ve set out to write a blog post, of late, an insufficiency of either/and/or physical, intellectual or emotional stamina has managed to suppress the desire. That  statement gets me to thinking, once again, of normality; when ones reserves of stamina, or effects of sundry aches and pains, are totally unpredictable (not only one day but even one hour to the next) what kind of criteria should one apply in order to define a normal day?



Contrary to the hopes and wishes implied at the close of my “much ado about little” posting (24 March), a considerable degree of payback was evident in the succeeding days. The most positive thing I can say about the excruciatingly shattered low days is that they enable me to appreciate, albeit retrospectively in some cases, the goodly number of better ones that I am blessed with!


1 comment:

Natural deodorant said...

Hi...........
very nice post.I have a joint pain and i want to go back, of normality. The effects of sundry aches and pains, are totally unpredictable.I want solution.and now after reading your post it will be done.Thanks for sharing.
thanks.