ME

ME

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Some Words Upon A Prophecy Of Heterocon

To fulfill the prophecy of Heterocon, in his first posting of the day, I boldly ventured forth into the garden, impressing the signs of my feets presence into the lawn. But, this wasn't enough, oh no ... 'twas time for Sinna Luvva to perform a routine rinsing of the filters for the pond. Six bucketfuls of pond water sufficed for the task of rinsing the graded sponge filters, and feeling well satisfied with the effort (risking further irritation to my dodgy back in the process) returned a la maison almost rejoicingly.

And what did the gods say ... "You fool ...thou shalt not be able to reset the temperamental trip-switch to set the pond-pump purring into life". My God ... I soon discovered the truthfulness of those words! Sunday may be meant for man but, is man made for Sunday? Perhaps metakes the day in vain!

No comments: