ME

ME

Friday, August 05, 2005

Why?or less

With such a super-abundance of wireless networks in our vicinity, it seems mildly ironic that I'm in a perpetual struggle with our own router - having to repair and re-connect with an amazingly high recurrence of such necessity, or could it be that this fertile wireless terrain is causing the problem?

As a newcomer to the wireless world this becomes a major concern, alongside concerns regarding the number of unsecured networks within such a narrow range. Anyway, ours not to reason why ... ours is to do ... when a connection is available! The loss of connection proves extremely frustrating when one suddenly loses the connection whilst trying to "send" an e-mail, via web-mail, only to find that the message itself has been lost by the time one returns from the disruptive "cannot find server" screen.

This morning, the aches in my upper arm muscles, elbows and wrists have returned and, I'm hoping it's just a reflection of present tensions rather than the neurological condition I'm beginning to suspect. Perhaps this is a warning that I need to rest, having spent a full 90 minutes free of duvet-dom! Strange thing is, I felt fine until I had a shower but, following the shower .... a discomfited fatigue seems to have set in.

I'm preparing this on a fully wired PC, having temporarily given up the struggle with wireless. Time to rest!

No comments: