ME

ME

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tidings Of Comfort And Joy

Actually managed to surface into the new day shortly after 9.30AM, having been totally wide awake between 3.00 and 5.30AM. It's strange how ones body clock likes to mess around with one's anticipated patterns, no matter how normal that expectation may be. Today has been the start of the second phase in my reduction of the Venlafaxine and, hopefully in a further few days I will begin taking the replacement medication. What difference it will make remains to be seen.

The hope is that the change of medication may help me overcome my extremely short-fused temper. As long as it doesn't affect the rest of my wonderful personality that's fine with me. It really would be terrible if it interfered with my natural modesty!

It really is strange being a real people person but, currently unable to cope with more than one or two of them at any one time; at the same time, I'm quite ready to verbally demolish any cold-callers who dare ignore the notices regarding their undesirability! I have never suffered fools gladly but, it's the really clever ones who are the biggest arse-ache.

Apart from that, my message is always ... peace, hope and love!

No comments: