ME

ME

Monday, September 26, 2005

From blood-letting to libations

Today, it was time to visit the blood-letters once more, although only one phial was required to carry out a liver-function test. It was really good to walk straight in, no queues, just yours truly. Helen, my beloved chauffeuse, didn’t even have time to read one page of her book in the waiting area; it was all over and done with so quickly! On my next visit they’ll require several phials of the red fluid but, that only adds seconds to the process. The important thing is to remember the quiet periods!

On my return home, decided to do a bit of work in the garden (details of which are recorded by Heterocon). Both Helen and myself are looking forward to the first part of Scorsese’s “No Direction Home – Bob Dylan” (BBC2) this evening. An event to be recorded! Perhaps I ought to raid the wine cellar to find an appropriate libation.

With threatening skies outside, it will be wonderful to just cosy-up with my beloved!

No comments: