ME

ME

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Morning has broken ... (and almost dispersed)

A mere eleven hours in bed last night/ this morning, things are definitely looking up. Various minor discomforts kept me awake for some of the time but, once again a good proportion of the night was handed over to the care of Morpheus. It seems a long time now since I was able to manage (or perhaps I wasn't) on four or five hours sleep. Still, it's no use wailing over spilt lactiferous liquid.

It seems like a beautiful morning out there and, Helen has ventured off to do some craft work at the Acorn Centre and will be heading off for a walk with Cathy this afternoon. Meantime, I'd better get on with the preparation of some lunch; see what I can do with some Salmon fillets and a jacket potato!

There was a time, not too long ago that I enjoyed a walk without having to worry about conservation of (limited) energy; who knows, perhaps 'ere long I shall be restored! Here's hoping and praying.

This is the day the Lord has made and, I will attempt to rejoice in it.

No comments: