ME

ME

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just the two of us ...

Apart from one or two minor glitches, today has been a really good day. Truth be told, any day I spend considerable time with my beloved is a good day; at heart I’m an incurable *sentimental romantic (* though those who know me well may suggest fully-mental!).

Apart from downloading Zone Alarm upgrades, for a PC and two laptops, I’ve had a totally lazy evening … in fact the download and installation is part of the lazy evening. In the early part of the evening, I completed a DVD recording, which already contained performances by Ella Fitzgerald, from both 1965 and 1974, with a 1982 performance by Betty Carter. It’s a useful exercise checking through old VHS recordings as, I’d forgotten ever having captured some of the programmes.

After the VHS to DVD transfers, it was time to settle down to watch some TV (the joys of couch-potato-dom!).Having just watched an episode of CSI: Miami, a repeat of a CSI: New York is currently showing so I’d better get back to Helen’s side, to jog her into a state of alertness!

No comments: