ME

ME

Friday, October 21, 2005

Aftermath

Great, I thought, after a late arising and (later still) post-noon shower, no marked ill-effects from yesterday’s Heterocon recorded exertions. Tired, indeed I was (and am) but, not totally exhausted! Come 2.00pm, a few minor aches begin in shoulders and upper arms and, an unsolicited ‘phone call brings out the full force of my fatigue induced tetchiness.

Half-an-hour later, the effort of scrolling the pages on the web becomes slightly discomforting; strangely this discomfort in using my right-hand has led to symptoms causing me to apply a wrist support to the left one. Discomfort has by now returned to the armpits (right and left); as I type this missive one-handedly I am compelled to clasp both upper-arms vertically against my torso.

The re-action to yesterdays lawn-mowing is not what I could have foreseen; at least I am only semi-knocked-out.

No comments: