ME

ME

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The X Factor

Some real ‘star’ performances on “The X Factor” this evening. It really was great to see Shayne on top form, he definitely has the ‘X factor’. As I commented last week, Shayne was my tip from the audition phase of the show and, tonight he really proved himself. Journey South were just brilliant natural performers; I suppose it has taken their years of experience to make them so natural. Brenda really took possession of the stage and that personality it’s just irresistible.

A good show all around, even Chico was very watchable. One felt sorry for Philip’s nervousness but, one can only hope he’s not saved by a sympathy vote. The hell of controlling such excessive nervousness could maybe harm his appealing personality… trying to become a ‘star’ can never be an easy journey!

Were I to cast a vote, I wouldn’t know where to begin. All I know is that my beloved would buy an album by Journey South and, I couldn’t raise any objection to that.

No comments: