ME

ME

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Faecal Emissions

The sun actually emerged from behind the milky clouds, for how long I'm unable to tell you. Having just eaten my lunch, exhaustion simply overtook me and a 'few minutes' lie down ate up a goodly portion of the afternoon. In general it has been a day of grogginess for me and, sheer frustration as I glanced at the form that the DWP require me to complete. A requirement, in several places, to "tick one box only" where two or three may apply (dependent on the day) is a particular cause of frustration verging on anger.

The prospect of a further medical examination, the waiting area (into which one is locked for periods of time) is extremely claustrophobic and, the journey to get there is for me nothing short of a nightmare.

In all, a day of stress, anxiety and exhaustion. I have until the end of the month to complete the impossible form but, I don't want to hang on to it for too long. Official forms remind me of faeces; it is with total relief one expels them from one's system. On this happy note, I bid my readers adieu.

No comments: