ME

ME

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ain't like what it used to be!

As Heterocon has already reported "recent days" and "recent daze" are now to be seen as synonymous! Still, I manfully struggle on, not that I've really got any option ... but is it really I ... or, to quote some French poet, am I simply "a trumpet blown by another". Oh the nostalgic joy of that slight trip into my bohemian days/daze!

The media player blasts out something about .. "love is all you need" and I'm thrust back into the days of my return from section-dom into the real world ... heading on for three decades now ... how I yearn, how I yearn! Cliched as the saying may be, I do feel it's a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

It's strange, the voice ex-machina now proclaims " I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello"... are the days of such profundity really gone forever. Lady Madonna certainly doesn't think so. Thanks for those number one hits lads!

No comments: