ME

ME

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Of Apologies and Downloads

Received a really courteous apology from IDAuthority at Comodo Group (see preceding two entries) ... just felt that's worth a mention!

On the whole it's been a rather good day for me, rather more energised than of late. Elsewhere I reported multiple factors ... atmospheric conditions, ferrous sulphate, wonderful friends ... but, I omitted the possibility that part of the improvement could be the Mirtazapine kicking in!

Apart from a little work in the garden, I also managed a brief brisk walk this evening without it proving too great an exertion. This afternoon I downloaded, from BBC Radio3 website, an MP3 of Beethoven's 6th Symphony and transferred it to CD ... from tomorrow Symphony No7 will also be available for download. Each of the Symphonies is available for download for seven days ... unfortunately, I'd already missed 1 - 5.

A short time ago we experienced quite a downpour, here's hoping it will maintain the freshness in the air that proved such a boost to my energy levels this evening.

Helen and myself are still basking in the afterglow of our friends ... (of Oxcliffe Fox fame) ... visit at the weekend.

No comments: