ME

ME

Sunday, June 19, 2005

On Sanity and the Quest For Resolution

Firstly an update on problems signing in to Yahoo, touched on in my blog entry for 17 June as well as by Heterocon :

The problem seems to have cleared itself when using Firefox but, the behaviour of the sign on screen has now modified on IE6. If I first of all sign in to My Yahoo on IE6, I can immediately click on the link to Yahoo! Mail ... as expected, no further signature check required. Alternatively, if I go directly to Yahoo!Mail I am immediatly transferred from my first signing-in page to the extra-security of copying the "word picture".

I realize that the sensible thing would be to always enter Yahoo!Mail via My Yahoo when using IE6, or else only use Firefox. Problem is, when I discover a problem I simply have to gnaw away at it in the hope of obtaining some kind of resolution. Perhaps the issue is not really one of Security Madness but rather my tenuous grip on Sanity! [Joking ... I think ...!]

Secondly: I've forgotten what I was going to be scribing about. Perhaps I shall return!

No comments: