ME

ME

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

But it's raining .... but not in my heart ...

Awoke to the sound of rain, at least I would have if it's angle of descent had been rather different; certainly there has been considerable refreshment to the lawn and garden, hopefully not too much.

It's actually quite pleasant, watching the rain fall, its rippling bounce on the pond, even the milky grey sky has a certain air of assurance. There again, perhaps these 'positive' responses are the result of a much better night's sleep ... for me that is (not for the weather)!

If it hadn't been for aching joints and creaking muscles, I would have treated the 'tame' part of the lawn with a sprinkling of 'Weed and Feed" yesterday, this somewhat persistent rain on top of a relative warmth could have provided the ideal activating impulse. Still, it's no use crying over unspilt milk.

At least we'll be having a liitle water change in the pond; saves me the effort.

This is the day the Lord has made. I'll try to rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: