ME

ME

Friday, June 17, 2005

Anyone else out there having problems signing in to their Yahoo account, or are they just out to get me? As my close relative Heterocon has already touched on this matter, I will say no more at present.

The day has indeed turned out better, the morning's rest stood me in good stead as I got on with preparations for this evening's meal. Even managed to take Henry (Numatic Vacuum Cleaner) for a quick whirl around one or two rooms as well. Forgot to have any lunch until mid-afternoon but, that balanced out well with having our main meal later than usual. As traditionally expected, this evening's meal was a great success ... compliments to the chef. The accompanying delight was the beautifully soft 'Il Papavero Rosso', its only danger could be its total gluggability!

Must mark this day down in my diary as better ... at times I almost felt healthy. I feel better about acknowledging that "this is the day the Lord has made", I do rejoice and am glad in it.

No comments: