ME

ME

Friday, June 17, 2005

Welcoming the daybreak

Having just emerged from the realm of Duvet-dom, the award for first sustained twinge of the day goes to the knee joints. These joints were closely pursued by the back of the neck and, the banded upper-arm muscle.Just hoping the tipsters favourite, Armpit, is not going to come in with a place!

Just sat here at the keyboard, I already sense that it's going to be something of a muggy day ... even though I can't stand the heat, it's impossible to flee the kitchen. Helen has gone out to her computer classes so, I've no-one to prod me awake should I fall into deep slumber by my PC ..... I must think positive, I must stay alert, I am not tired ... I am not ... I am ...

Helen's sister Janet is joining us for a meal this evening, so I'd best put my chefs hat on and ponder what amazing concoction I shall set before our guest. At present I know it will involve chicken breasts (already detached from the chicken), red, green and yellow peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and a condimentation* of spices and herbs ... furthermore, I suspect, with all due modesty, it will prove quite delicious.

Today will be a better day, today will be a better day, today I will not feel so tired .. today I will be on .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....well ...Good Morning ... speak to you later ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

p.s. * I don't know if condimentation is a proper word but, it's taste seems right!

No comments: