ME

ME

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Day's Feet-ures

Managed to feel quite positive throughout the day, despite my irritating little ailments. I think I'm dwelling in the warm aftermath of our dear friends' visit at the weekend. If I were a sun worshipper, today would have had me very pleased indeed; must admit that the brightness does give one a positive outlook, providing one can quickly retreat into a shaded room rather than having to suffer the sun's excesses!

My afternoon walk became more of an exercise in seeing if I could manage to lift my feet more than 1cm from the ground. I'm pleased to report that I did in fact manage this remarkable feat. It's not often I praise my remarkable feet but, the sound's pretty much the same.

The scribing efforts of my alter-ego (Heterocon) seems to have somehow numbed Sinna Luvva's powers of expression. They will return ... they will return ... they will ...

No comments: