ME

ME

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Day That The Rains Came Gently Down

The sky's a milky grey, the air rather fresh and, I for one am not complaining. To be honest it made a change to stand by the pond, weatherproof garmented, as I scattered the food for it's piscine occupants.

After my improved day yesterday, night-time caught up with me and, around 2.00am, had to hunt around in the dark to find an elbow support ... every little movement seemed to send shockwaves from the elbow through the upper arm, spreading into an overall upper torso discomfort. Once strapped, a reasonable night's sleep swiftly ensued! Although I had a little breakfast before Helen went out mid-morning, I finally managed to remove myself from the bed's confines at the crack of noon!

Apart from downloading Beethoven 7 (MP3) from the BBC website, and reading a few e-mails, my time has been spent in blissful idleness! Actually the "blissful" is a slight exagerration, the idleness is more a result of my current de-energised state of being. Twinges, in varying degrees and variously scattered, make me feel grateful that they are not more painful. Today I play Polyanna! [How long can it last?]

No comments: