ME

ME

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Creature Discomforts

Physically, or should that be mentally, this has not, so far, been one of my better days. For almost inexpressible reasons (see The Absurd Touch of Normality) I have not been having major fun, boring visitors to my blog with tidbits of *wisdom/ *unwisdom, nonetheless I urge you to note how nobly (I nearly said manfully but, that could be misconstrued as sexist) I cope.

Once upon a time, Sinna Luvva inhabited a world where he didn't find it necessary to think or harp on about his health; oh, where has that Shangri-La, or should it be Brigadoon, vanished to? I throw away allusions to maintain a veneer of urbanity! Anything is easier to cope with than reality ... perhaps that's why Jesus in the garden wanted his 'Father' to take away the cup.

What's needed now are fresh stratagems, to meet head on the daily routine. I proffer up my orisons for help and then, seek to withdraw them for fear of being thought selfish. Why can't I bravely accept the role of coward! In my Gethsemane, I seek your prayers.


* delete as appropriate

No comments: