ME

ME

Friday, June 24, 2005

Another restless night, of miscellaneous bodily aches and discomforts, but, a new day is here, with rainfall bringing in it's wake some cooler air. Just the sheer delight of this new day distances me from the night's unrest, I even feel the nascent possibility of attempting some gentle exercise. Now, there's a few unexpected words to trip from my thought processes. Whether it comes to anything remains to be seen!

The only exercise so far has been of the wrist and fingers as I've checked my e-mails, primarily welcome, and downloaded one or two e-books from the Bruderhof website. I suppose a stroll down the garden, to feed the goldfish, loosely falls into the category of "exercise" even though more calories are burnt tapping away at the keyboard than this especially short "hike"!

Lack of exercise not withstanding, my body still feels the need to partake of some victuals so, it's time to love you and leave you. Come back soon.

No comments: