ME

ME

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Shift In the Balance Of Power (or Tales Of A Tail)

Strange, the scale of re-ordering involved in a weight gain scenario! Before leaving my most recent employment I was becoming concerned at the weight loss from my already reasonably slender frame but, since that time, I've put on at least 35lbs (most of that since quitting smoking at the tail-end of 2004).

This is the point where we get into tales of re-distribution , or shifts, in the balance of power. Such a wierd and wonderful sense of humour dear Mother Nature possesses, sometimes carefully balancing changes anterior and posterior ... stomach and butt!

As the belly begins to fold nicely over the waist band, the butt protrudes like an invitation to some (lower)primate ritual of romance![oh why should I fancy my chances so much?]

No comments: