ME

ME

Sunday, August 21, 2005

From Blogger for Word to thoughts on The Word

I seem to have resolved some of the problems, with regard to the PC and Helen's laptop's connection to the internet ... or, at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Blogger For Word is a different matter; the add-on works fine from my laptop but it still obstinately refuses to function on the PC.

*********************************

After lunch, we went out for a little walk but, I soon began to recognize my limitations and so, curtailed the proposed route.

Just watching 'Songs Of Praise' at the moment and, for some reason they're showing a few excerpts from school nativity plays but no, I've not got it wrong ... I just looked out of the window and it's still Summer! To be honest I've never really seen why the nativity should only be celebrated in December; a specific geographic location is necessary, if we are to take incarnation seriously but, there's no scriptural reference to the birth taking place in December.

No comments: