ME

ME

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Preparing For Changes

Well, we've had the first plumber in, to estimate for a re-vamping of our bathroom and, we are impressed with his down-to-earth suggestions! [By the phrase "down-to-earth" I did not intend to imply ridding ourselves of a WC!] I've a feeling we will be sticking to a shower in a bath, as per current arrangements and, perhaps later on, we'll have a shower cubicle in one of the bedrooms which currently has a washbasin fitted.

The major change will be the shifting of the wash basins position, installation of an extractor fan and, perhaps, re-boarding of a currently problematic ceiling. The plumbing to the shower will, this time be concealed. I am anxious to see the changes but, not looking forward to the necessary disruption. My current state of health makes it difficult to cope with any changes but, with a little faith and perseverance, I'm sure we'll get by.

Two more plumbers will be calling round later in the week and, I'm just a little curious as to any suggestions they may have.

No comments: