ME

ME

Monday, August 15, 2005

Of Exercise, Sleeping and Eating

My mid-morning awakening led to the saga of the mysterious intruder, recorded by Heterocon but, since that time, there have been no major incidents to report. Fish-feeding routines, at both the garden pond and the aquarium, have been efficiently performed and, shortly before five pm, I even managed to get out for a (not so) brief, (not so) brisk, walk around some of the more tree-lined roads and avenues! The combination of sunshine and breeze was just about right for me and, didn't interfere unduly with my hypersensitive eyes.

Shortly after the return home, old Morpheus really held me in his thrall; a shock awakening, actioned by my beloved, signified it was almost time for dinner. An almost vindaloo heat minced beef Rogan Josh variant, prepared by yours truly on Saturday evening, went down bootifully with new potatoes, broccoli and leeks. Yesterday, we'd had the traditional saffron rice but, these days, I'm equally happy with pasta accompaniment. 'Tis the quality that counts!

No comments: