ME

ME

Friday, August 12, 2005

Saying whoa! to woe

Although last evening was most relaxed, by the time bed-time arrived, a void was waiting to be be taken over by the demons of stress. There wasn't anything I could put my finger on, it was more a kind of suffocation by the sum total of my minor ailments. A yearning to regain some of my former energy or, at least the stamina and courage to get out and do dome socializing, seems to be at the heart of it. Learning to live within limitations always sounds much easier than it feels!

Guilt at my inability to tackle many tasks continues to gnaw at me; this is the guy who would keep slogging away at work, sometimes against other's advice, regardless of the state of my health, that is now wondering whether he'll be able to get out for a bbw or manage to prepare lunch on any given day. This same guy is also gregarious by nature but, finds himself unable to cope with even quite modest crowds.

Of course, when one is tired, that's when they're most prone to these anxieties but, unfortunately, tiredness is integral to my current state of being, regardless of the amount (or Quality) of sleep. Sometimes life drags, when a rag-bag of ailments yearns for but, doubts that any diagnosis is available.

Having whinged on, almost to the point of self-pity, I should point out that at this present moment I feel quite positive about the day!

No comments: