ME

ME

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Whining On

Well, so far this has been a good day and, I even got around to doing s water change for the aquarium. Unfortunately, as it’s so densely planted, I couldn’t help disturbing and uprooting a little of the vegetation. By the time I’d completed these minor manoeuvres, my thumb seemed to be telling me it hadn’t fully recovered from its recent upset.

Tonight’s TV looks very promising for my better half, although I must admit I enjoy much the same programmes concentration permitting! ITV3 has an episode of ‘Wycliffe’ and, immediately that has finished, it’s across to Channel 5 for ‘CSI: Miami’ followed by a repeat ‘CSI: NY’. So it’s a night in with the cops!

Having had another case of wine delivered this afternoon, methinks I should check the cellar for tonight’s lubrication. At present, I seek the necessary energy to peruse the Wine List.

No comments: