ME

ME

Friday, August 05, 2005

Much ado about non-connectivity

I've just gone back to using a wired link for my laptop as, it has a habit of connecting to lower powered wireless networks in the vicinity and, an inability to connect to mine. As my concentration is rather poor, I decided it was best to have someone else set it up for me but now, I am finding the frustrations at it's non compliance with a reasonable utilitarian expectation, almost intolerable.

Perhaps the decision to go wireless (though currently re-wired) was a costly mistake! I'd previously set up a home network, without any problems and, that was when I was a newbie to the world of PC's; this is a salutary lesson about reliance on others, I'm not even sure about what to undo!

I've not been struggling with it all the time since my previous blog as, in the interim, I'd fallen asleep for 3/4 of an hour. I'm really only writing this to prevent too much internalization of my tension and frustration! Sorry!

No comments: