ME

ME

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The X-Factor

Tonight the X-Factor returned to our screens (ITV1) and we managed to catch the last twenty minutes of it. The audition process, as expected, proved highly entertaining and, one can only wonder what inspires the majority of applicants to put themselves through this (usually quite justified) humiliation!

Switched over to ITV2 then, for X-Factor Extra which provided much more hilarity. All in all it’s been a quite TV oriented evening, the remote zapped us over to watch an episode of CSI, rather a contrast to X-Factor. What a cloistered little life I lead!

I did manage a brief, moderately brisk, walk this afternoon but then found exhaustion took over as I started my preparations for tomorrows dinner. I struggled a bit to finish the task I’d set myself but, after that I only had energy sufficient to watch the goggle-box.

[Addendum: (11.50pm)This posting was performed using Blogger For Word from my laptop; the same add-on still doesn't work on my main PC. Ever since the new router was installed, I've experienced problems with finding the server on both the main PC (ethernet connected) and Helen's wirelessly connected laptop. The new laptop (used wirelessly and further away from the router)does not experience these problems! This has become one of life's great mysteries!]

No comments: