ME

ME

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A better behaved body

Having listened to my body mid-morning, and grabbed the extra sleep, I seem to have had a rather better day than for some time. Of course, the new distraction possibly played some part in it as, that resolved the quandary of decision-making that has been rather haunting me.

This evening we watched "Agatha Christie's Poirot : Five Little Pigs" on ITV; neither of us had seen it before and, we're both agreed that it's one of the best episodes. Meantime, we had the video kept busy recording John Grisham's "The Pelican Brief" for watching at a later date. I have a vague idea that I may have seen the film but, Helen definitely hasn't and seems quite eager to view it.

David Jacob's programme, on Radio 2, is keeping me company whilst I prepare this blog, it always features some good music from the musicals and some of the great songwriters. A sign of my great age is that I still think of him as the presenter of 'Juke Box Jury'. As my vision is now starting to get blurred, it must be my body asking me to take note.

God bless and, sweet dreams.

No comments: