ME

ME

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Breeze And I

Towards the end of the afternoon, the cooler breezier day aiding and abetting, I managed a BBW (brief brisk walk) although the pace slowed down somewhat after the ascent of a dozen steps. To look on the bright side, I wasn't totally exhausted by the time we got back home and, I subsequently got around to repotting the Aloe Vera plant; providing I've not messed-up somewhere along the line, one plant has now become three. Not only do I find this plant aesthetically pleasing, the liquid squeezed from it's cut leaves has quite remarkable healing properties.

Providing I feel sufficiently alert, I'm looking forward to the Tarantino directed episode of CSI, postponed from last week. I may be back later but, please don't treat that as a threat ... it's not even a promise!

No comments: